Thursday 30 September 2010

into the corporate world

A lawyer once told me: I think you will become a good lawyer (on my first day of work,uh oh-how would he know eh)

my colleague told me that my eyes light up whenever we speak about corporate stuff.

I have honestly never felt that way.

I am into the eighth month of my pupilage, and I am JUST beginning to like what I am doing. I am not a corporate person, I have never prepared myself for this, but knowing that others appreciate what I am doing makes it all worthwhile.

So, little snippets of the deals that I had the opportunity to deal with over the last few months...

The largest merger and acquisition by Honam Petrochemical. It is RM2.9 billion acquisition of Titan Chemicals, still advising on the first dual listing of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and for Sunway City Berhad on the largest issuance of REIT in Malaysia.

that's a mouthful :D

Syukur, alhamdullilah...

2 comments:

  1. sayang im sooooooo proud of you..huhu walaupon i tak paham keje2 u tp i tau u mesti hebat..i tak salah pilih gf kot bila i ckp i nak perempuan pandai haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ayam. i cuba buat yang terbaik. like always, strive for excellence!

    im proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete