Wednesday 14 October 2009

You Know You Love Me…

Since I’ve pretty much spent my time reviewing this series, I think, why not give it a shot, name it as a title. Life is normal, usual, and by that I mean juicy and spicy all at the same time. Yesterday night was a day I’ll remember forever, although it is too soon to use the word “forever” since it just happened yesterday, but I know I am. And I’ll make sure I will.

Entry dedicated to Nuur Hidayah Abd Rasid – a true friend, a wise companion, probably the person I am most grateful to get to know her. She is forgiving and she doesn’t desire much, I think not only me, but most of you who know her would concur with me, that she is a transparent person who takes everything – be it good or bad (if bad, I think she pushes it all the way to the corner of her heart and fakes a smile about it). Sometimes I take her for granted, sometimes I don’t think she cares, but most of the time, I found myself running back to her safe embrace and know that she will help me get through with whatever mess I was in. nuur, you might be confused when exactly these incidents happened, but just so you know…

These 3 words…

8 letters…


I LOVE YOU

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment