Wednesday 14 October 2009

You Know You Love Me…

Since I’ve pretty much spent my time reviewing this series, I think, why not give it a shot, name it as a title. Life is normal, usual, and by that I mean juicy and spicy all at the same time. Yesterday night was a day I’ll remember forever, although it is too soon to use the word “forever” since it just happened yesterday, but I know I am. And I’ll make sure I will.

Entry dedicated to Nuur Hidayah Abd Rasid – a true friend, a wise companion, probably the person I am most grateful to get to know her. She is forgiving and she doesn’t desire much, I think not only me, but most of you who know her would concur with me, that she is a transparent person who takes everything – be it good or bad (if bad, I think she pushes it all the way to the corner of her heart and fakes a smile about it). Sometimes I take her for granted, sometimes I don’t think she cares, but most of the time, I found myself running back to her safe embrace and know that she will help me get through with whatever mess I was in. nuur, you might be confused when exactly these incidents happened, but just so you know…

These 3 words…

8 letters…


I LOVE YOU

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being you.

4 comments:

  1. ooouuuuhhhh... i love you too..sob.. sob.. terharu nieh..heheeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuur mmg baik!!!

    maka bile entry tentang saye yg cool ni? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuur mantap!!!walaupon pilih lagu tapi aku yg kene nyanyi hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... nanti ye kawan2.. mmg dah ada intention to write on everyone. hihi..

    ReplyDelete