Sunday 19 April 2009

Go Kart, Playground & Barbeque

These were what 23 year olds were doing after a menacing two weeks of horrifying examinations (note the double cruelty of exams peeps!). Go kart? Not quite a thing for me. I finished the 8th in a race of eight friends. lol. We hijacked kids playground and didn’t seem to care the looks on the kids faces.. poor them. And dine at S’s place. Sorry S! makan tak kemas pun.
Who said life in school is cool? They definitely hadn’t been to a university! Hihi.
Allowances are increased, mom is less protective than before, friends don’t do shit like in school anymore (ala..macam nak merajuk sebab somebody dapat jadi “AJK PENGANGKAP” and she didnt).
I think I speak for the majority on this part. I’ve heard how S and I told stories bout their “escape adventure’ during school days… well mate, in university you don’t have to run… u have just got to hide. 
*love being in a state of libertee*

1 comment:

  1. hoi makan tak kemas! hehehe..

    anyway, i am still living my life 'ADVENTUROUSLY'(is thr such word?) and loving it...

    and yes..they do pronounce it as pengangkap..
    u guys just dont know..hahaha

    XX

    ReplyDelete