Tuesday 14 April 2009

to the moon and back

There has been many a times, at few intervals in my life, in which I have attempted to blog, but I never did. Part of it was because I was afraid that I couldn’t keep up with it, that I couldn’t be consistent enough to maintain one. But rest assured, now I’m ready. (or so I think I am).

So here goes.. in my first entry, I shall reveal my most treasured feelings at this moment.…

My sister is 37 weeks pregnant with the second child, she said this one’s a girl, just like the first. And it hits me right there and then, that she is actually scared of delivery! I mean, the first baby was delivered rather smoothly, I would say. She didn’t complaint of any pain, she was cleaning up her front porch when she felt weird down there. Within few hours, whoommmm! I’m an aunt! Subhanallah.

Now..i’m feeling a little bit giddy because I haven’t had enough sleep yesterday, no thanks to the construction workers (bising la korang!) and partly because I had to study for my exam, which, to my relief, ends very soon.


So.. this is my first entry, not quite exactly how I wanted it to be, but so so lah kan.. (I will try to be funnier next time! Promise!)

p/s: to the one person who once told me. “u ni, tak pernah nak cuba benda baru each time I suruh” – I hope this pleases you my dear…dedicated to my baby-you.

3 comments:

  1. yeay!!!
    finally!!
    huhu i'm proud to be the first person to follow, to read, and to comment on ur blog.. i like the last part of your blog hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome anum!!!
    (well u tak intend to be anonymous blogger kan?)
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. erkk..kantoi la saya awak baca blog saya..hahaha

    ReplyDelete